State Line Foundries'
facility spans 67,600 square feet, is ISO-9001:2000 registered and is located on 6.5 acres in Roscoe, IL.
Our facilities and capabilities include:
- Melt: Electric - four coreless induction furnaces, two 1500 pound and two 1000 pound
- Molding: Green Sand - squeezer, floor molding, cope & drag Air Set - rollover cope and drag, bench
- Coring: Shell, Air Set, S02 and Isocure
- Metals: All grades of Gray Iron and Ductile Iron, Austempered Ductile Iron, Hi Silicon Moly Ductile Iron and Special Alloys
- Patterns: Complete pattern shop with the capability to produce a wide range of equipment from Styrofoam to CNC machined patterns from customer's CAD files
- Capacity: 15 Tons per day
- Products: Prototype ad production iron castings in lot sizes of one to thousands and in weights of ounces to 3,500 pounds. Casting configurations range from simple no core work to highly
cored work such as exhaust manifolds, water cooled manifolds, pump housings, and hydraulic components
- Markets Served: Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment, Diesel Engine, Over the Road Truck, Fluid Handling, Machine Tool,, Capital Goods
- Value Added: Heat Treat, Paint, Plating, and Machining